Welcome to Zen Strategic Consulting Services.
Zen Strategic Information Services Inc. focuses on finding simple, effective solutions to complex business and technology problems.
We work primary in the following sectors:
- Small and medium sized businesses looking for significant growth, including early stage startups
Although we can work remotely and travel on site, most of our work is for clients in the Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada region.
Our recent projects have been in the following areas:
- Consulting for provincial consortium of school districts that evaluates, acquires and deploys learning resources (Educational Resource Acquisition Consortium)
- Development of several blog networks (links to these coming soon!)
- E-portfolios initiatives (helping schools launch e-portfolio programs)
- Project management web tools (developing a project site tool)
- Productivity tool review site (see biztech101.com)
Our services include:
- Project management (focus on small to medium sized projects, ranging from $100,000 to about $10 million using project management infrastructure and tools that make sense for the size of the project)
- Database design and development (focus on MS Access 2007 and MySQL)
- Web development (focus on WordPress, WPMU, and social networking tools)
- Operations management audits
- Marketing research (focus on web analytics)
- Marketing plans (focus on social network marketing)
- RFP services (helping clients write or respond to RFPs)
- Vendor selection (once a client has their strategy finalized, helping our client find top vendors to meet their tactical needs, e.g. SEO, web development, marketing research, writing, PR, etc.)
Here is the CV of the principal consultant, Cyri Jones, BSc, MBA, PMP:
For more information, please contact Cyri Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or (604) 783-8601 (mobile) or Skype ID: cyrijones.
April 9, 2008 No Comments